We collect information from you when you visit our website or communicate with us by any means (fill out a form, send us an email, enter information on our site etc).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you by any means. For example, when you fill the form.
- We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information.
- We may also use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. In addition, we may use third party services such as Intercom, Calendly in order to provide the Service, identify and communicate with you, respond to your requests/inquiries, and improve our services.
These third party service providers may collect, monitor and analyze information about you. They have their own privacy and data protection policies addressing how they use such information. EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE COLLECT
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Name and job title
- Company name and address
- Contact information including email address
- Location data, the country, the timezone
- Device information, the type of device you use, browser details (see LOG DATA)
- Other information to ensure a great experience with our service
The information we collect can be used for the purpose of:
1. Providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, and improving our services.
2. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or send emails about our service, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided.
You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we end or by contacting us. OTHERS WORKING FOR DREAM SUPPORT
We may share information as discussed above, but we won't sell it to advertisers or other third-parties. INFORMATION YOU GRANT US ACCESS TO - THIRD PARTIES DATA PROTECTION
In order to provide the Service, we may join and use Third Party Tools you use that may include, but are not limited to, ticketing systems, communicational tools, data visualisation tools, audio/video recording and editing tools, or any other third party tools you use and authorize us to use.
The security of the data you grant us access to is of critical importance for us and we ensure compliance with the security and data protection measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
The access to the Third Party Tool and third parties data is strictly limited to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide the Services to you.
We access and process third parties data you grant us access to in order to provide the Service only.
In the case we need to copy or store any third parties data in order to provide or improve the Service, it is only possible either with your written consent or in strict compliance with the regulations of a separate data protection agreement between you and Dream Support. SECURITY
We strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store or have access to, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you. LAW AND ORDER
We may disclose your personal information to third parties only if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) prevent fraud or abuse of Dream Support or our clients; or (c) protect property rights of Dream Support; (d) in the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer. THIRD PARTY LINKS
You can always ask to review any personal information that we have collected from you, have us update, correct or delete this information and/or instruct us not to use this information in the future.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website dreamsupport.io. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device information, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about Dream Support, our services and privacy, please, contact us anytime at [email protected] Last modified: November 22, 2017